Sunday, July 27, 2014

Blogger Fail: Filing Blogger Bankruptcy

So, if you haven't realized it by now...I'm a terrible blogger!!! I have not posted anything in at least two months! SO many things have happened since the last time I posted but instead of trying to catch up with a million different posts I am going to post pictures of Andre and our little family that we have taken over the last couple of months. Hopefully if I claim "blogger bankruptcy" and start fresh from now on out I'll be able to keep up with it! So, for those of you missing my baby....here is what he has been up to!
Andre's first bath! He loves baths now but wasn't a fan of the first few.

He used to love sucking his thumb when he was upset...luckily we got him on the pacifier. Its a lot easier to take the paci away!




Father son cuddles.






Every time he would eat his little toes would be like this for the whole bottle! Maybe he was making room for all the milk?

We started him young on holding his own bottle. :)


One month photo with comparison to Keena. Keena wasn't so sure about laying next to this little "puppy" that was screaming!

Daddy can multitask!



My muscle.

First Mother's Day.

First time meeting his cousins! They all too turns holding him. They all love their little cousin....but Lilah is OBSESSED with him!



It takes four people to feed him


People make fun of me for putting my baby in a "straight jacket" but let me tell you...it works!



Tummy time  rock star!







Even superheros need naps

Visiting Gavin at Riley after his surgery!

My birthday!

2 month photo shoot with Keena. I had a major mom fail and didnt take one for his 3rd month! It's ok...we'll get back to it with month 4!

"Whatchu talking bout WIllis?"

Little man at our cousin's Shikina and Sean's wedding!

Party time at the reception.

Building  his little brain already. My baby is going to be so smart!

After bath! Look at the little rolls!

We found this crazy sleeper that barely fit him at the bottom of his drawer. It has leaves and porcupines all over it. I put the crazy socks on him to keep him warm....I thought he looked so goofy and he thought it was funny!

First 4th of July!


They are so sweet when they are sleeping.....but when they wake up craziness ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment